'I Love Me' Retreat SOLD OUT
Time & Location
About The Event
“I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival”
American writer, feminist and civil rights activist.
Thursday 26 September – afternoon arrival
Monday 30 September – late morning departure
· What if you had a way of finding out EXACTLY what your body needs today to help it feel better tomorrow?
· What if you had a REALLY easy way to make truly discerning, wise choices?
· What if you had a way to really get the best out of the time you spend on self-care – even if it’s only 2 minutes a day?
· What if you had a way of stepping out of stereotyped solutions and finding a bespoke one that hyperlinks you to the best you possible?
This island retreat with Madison shows you exactly how to achieve this – empowered self-care to become the best you can be. It’s not all theory, walk away with a fine-tuned PRACTICAL plan that will help you find your way back to the best you can be!
Find out how to:
· Develop a daily practice that will optimise your healing potential
· Refine your self-testing skills and get to know pendulum dowsing
· Make wise choices when your intuitive intelligence has gone on holiday for the day and you doubt your self-testing ability – Maddie shares 3 easy and trusted ways that anyone can master and work with – immediately! You don’t even have to energy test, so if you’re not a confident tester, this will be perfect for you.
· Discover exactly the physical and energetic systems that need attention, to enable you to transform’ depleted’ to ‘vibrant’
· Identify the true core technique to successfully nav
labyrinth of your personal self-care and bring about transformation
· Select the very best essential oil, flower essence or supplement for your unique needs
· Access and benefit from the healing, quietly nourishing Yin energy of Nature ritual to thrive and flourish
· Rediscover and connect of your authentic self – know where you are going and stop self-sabotaging
The emphasis of this retreat is on ‘replenishment’ – taking a few days to relax, restore and learn something practical that will impact your life in a positive way and that you can use for the rest of your life. It can even be shared with your friends, family and clients.
The teaching itself is only part of this retreat: we will share other ways of nurturing and nourishing:
· Walking, sometimes with the Shetland ponies, in the beautiful countryside.
· Enjoy the energy of the llamas, alpacas, ponies and assorted 4 and 2 – leggeds. Help Kathy the owner at feeding time – an unforgettable experience.
· Bring the book you never have time to read, as we will indulge in quiet reading time together.
· Are you a knitter? The farm has its own loom and wool – be inspired.
· Enjoy a treatment with the Island’s top crystal healer.
· Breakfast together at the farm: the focus is on locally sourced, good quality food, much is organic.
· We’ll also dine together at the farm on Thursday and Sunday evenings.
· Daily energy exercises, contemplation, breathing and gentle stretching.
· And of course – a touch of retail therapy in the delightful small shops in the picturesque Godshill village.
… and if you simply feel like taking some time out for ‘you’ and curl up with that good book – you have the freedom to do what YOU want to do.
What is included in the cost?
* Accommodation: there are 3 twin rooms and 2 single rooms (all ensuite)
* Breakfast – veggie available
* Simple, healthy dinner on Thursday and Sunday nights at the farm
* Tea, coffee and biscuits at the barn
* Printed handout
* Pendulum and chart
* Maddie’s oracle cards/quickening pad
* Teaching and admin fee
What is not included?
* Your travel to and from the farm (It’s relatively easy)
* Lunch every day (we tend to walk into the village and eat together)
* Dinner on Friday and Saturday
* Any alcohol
- Sold OutSingle Occupancy£0.01£0.010£0