Time & Location
About The Event
Do you also feel the need to take time out for YOU, to rest, replenish and grow?
Do you feel the pull to reconnecting with Nature to access her grounding and replenishing healing?
An ideal opportunity for you to rest and restore plus expand your knowledge of energy work, delving deeper into topics such as:
Accessing the wisdom that lies in woods and hedgerows and the deeply healing Yin energy that Nature offers us.
What exactly goes on along the Microcosmic Circuit?
· Harnessing the 2 reservoir vessels to create healing radiance
· The full impact of working with the Mingmen Point and Navel
· A view of the Taji Pole
· Secrets of the Occipital Ridge
· The 100 Meetings Point
· Yin Tang
XI CLEFT POINTS – different ways of using them
WALK YOUR ‘DESTINY’ PATH – how to work safely with your Assemblage Point to find out if you are walking the path you were born to.
TRIPLE WARMER AND HIS RELATIONSHIPS – working with Luo and Exit and Entry points to re-calibrate your Energy Gatekeepers and boost immunity.
LUNG and the art of letting go.
BECOMING AN ENERGY SENSITIVE - Maddie will share techniques to enable you to develop your intuitive sensing of energy.
Walk away quietly wiser and more confident in working with the energies of the body and because this week is also a ‘retreat’ week – feel a sense of groundedness, relaxation and replenishment.
We will share ways to nurture, nourish, thrive and flourish ….
· Walking, sometimes with the Shetland ponies, in the beautiful countryside.
· Enjoy the energy of the llamas, alpacas, ponies and assorted 4 and 2 – leggeds. Help Kathy the owner at feeding time – an unforgettable experience.
· Bring the book you never have time to read, as we will indulge in quiet reading time together.
· Are you a knitter? The farm has its own loom and wool – be inspired.
· Enjoy a treatment with the Island’s top crystal healer.
· Breakfast together at the farm: the focus is on locally sourced, good quality food, much is organic.
· We’ll also dine together at the farm on two evenings.
· Daily energy exercises, contemplation, breathing and gentle stretching.
· And of course – a touch of retail therapy in the delightful small shops in the picturesque Godshill village.
· Treatments – local therapists: massage and crystal healing.
… and if you simply feel like taking some time out for ‘you’ and curl up with that good book – you have the freedom to do what YOU want to do.
What is included in the cost?
· Accommodation for 7 nights. Cost is based on single occupation of rooms in the barn or farmhouse. If you and a friend would prefer to share a room, please email Maddie direct – email@example.com
· Breakfast – veggie available
· Simple, healthy dinner on arrival evening and the night before departure - at the farm
· Tea, coffee and biscuits at the barn
· Printed handout
· Teaching and admin fee
What is not included?
· Your travel to and from the farm (It’s relatively easy)
· Lunch every day (we tend to walk into the village and eat together)
· Dinner – except on arrival evening and night before departure
· Any alcohol
· Teas, coffees outside the farm and if we choose to visit a local venue: e.g. Osbourne House or Carisbrooke Castle (these will be optional)